Melatonin is a hormone made by the pineal gland in the middle of the brain. Melatonin plays a key role in maintaining the sleep cycle.
The production of Melatonin first involves Tryptophan being synthesized during digestion from various proteins. When it is light outside, this is converted to Serotonin, and when it is night outside, it is converted to Melatonin.
- INGREDIENTS - This melatonin oil for sleep is made up of fractionated coconut oil, melatonin, and vitamin E. Our melatonin liquid is non-addictive, alcohol-free, and gluten-free oil that naturally treats anxiety and restlessness. It improves your sleep cycle.
- TOPICAL MELATONIN OIL - Melatonin slow release is a perfect way to attain a natural sleeping cycle. The melatonin sleep oil works in the same way as your body naturally produces melatonin during the night by gradually releasing melatonin.
- USER INSTRUCTIONS - 1 to 5 melatonin drops (1 mg to 5 mg Melatonin) should be applied to the skin once a day. Rub natural melatonin into the skin of your chest, abdomen, inner arms, forearms, or thighs in circular motion with your fingers.
OIL BOTTLE - This sleep essential oil container yields approximately 500 drops. Each drop delivers about 1mg of Melatonin. Melatonin sleep oil comes with a dropper that makes it simple to use.
EASY TO USE - Before each use, give the melatonin adult oil bottle a good shake. By design, the bottle is half full to allow for optimal oil dispersion when shaking. The dosage of melatonin organic drops may vary according to every individual requirement.
- Product: Topical Melatonin Oil
- Ingredients: Melatonin, Fractionated Coconut Oil, and Vitamin E
- Quantity: 1 oz. (30ml)
- Use: Promotes Relaxation & Sleep
- Packaging: Glass Bottle with Dropper
- Storage: Can be stored at room temperature